What We Treat
Although there are many “normal" changes that cause pain/discomfort during pregnancy and the postpartum phase, it does not mean there is nothing that can be done about them. And “postpartum" has no time limit – it could be days, months or years!
We take a holistic approach to get the whole body functioning at it’s best!
Common Trouble Areas We Help With
- Incontinence (leaking pee, poop or gas)
- Diastasis Recti (ab separation)
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (weakness or tightness)
- Clogged Milk Ducts
- Painful Sex
- Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD) – pubic bone pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Carpal Tunnel
- “Mom’s Thumb"
- Pelvic Pain
- C-Section Scar Pain/Tightness
- Neck, Back, Hip Pain